If you're looking for one special piece of art to refresh a room, sprucing up your whole home with new art or decorating a brand new home, I'm here to help you wake up your walls and surround yourself with beauty. I'd like to share with you one of my favourite quotes about beauty by Alice Walker, author of The Color Purple, "Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul." Art truly is a feast for the eyes and nourishment for the soul and has the unique power to comfort, calm, uplift and energize us. I know from my own personal experience that taking some time every day to experience the artwork that surrounds me at home, in my studio and in this shop, lifts my spirits and makes me feel more joyful and at peace with the world.
Over the years, I've collected art featuring wildlife and horses, watercolour paintings by Carol Grigg, First Nations art and abstracts. I have also made my own wearable art as a jewelry designer since 2007 integrating my watercolour abstracts into cuff bracelets, earrings and necklaces. My various creative pursuits and careers over the years as a decorator, custom home designer, jewelry maker, freelance writer and small business owner have ingrained in me a deep appreciation for beauty and creativity, and a strong customer service ethic as well. We strive for excellence in the quality of our products and in our service to our customers. Our goal is to meet and exceed your expectations when you shop with us. I hope you enjoy your visit and find art you love.
We look forward to helping you make the most of your space. Our specialty is gallery wrapped canvas prints ready-to-hang as is or choose elegant floater frames in black, expresso brown, cherry brown, antique gold or brushed silver. Choose from hundreds of prints online and in our catalogues. And lots more, including the following collections:
* First Nations Open & Limited Editions ~ Maxine Noel, Matt James, Betty Albert, Benjamin Chee Chee and many more.
* Limited Edition prints from top contemporary artists.
* Handpainted gallery wrapped canvas prints.
* Fine art nature photography featuring flowers by Vitaly Geyman, trees by David Lorenz Winston, horses by Wendy Caro, Xavier Ortega and Barry Hart, and wildlife, including our closest living relatives—the chimpanzees and gorillas—in fabulous photographs by Spanish photographer Jordi Piqué.
* Custom-frameable giclees, canvases and posters by contemporary wildlife artists Robert Bateman, Carl Brenders, Daniel Smith, Larry Fanning, and iconic masters from the past such as The Group of Seven.
The Phoenix Art Shop is a Canadian-owned company located in Ontario, Canada. We welcome customers from all across North America and many of our items may be shipped Internationally. Our website pricing may be viewed in either Canadian or United States dollars by selecting your preferred currency from the box at the top right corner of every page throughout the site. Checkout and default store currency is Canadian dollars (CAD).